The Bridge Energy is the natural resources division of a well-established international executive search and contracting business based in the United Kingdom. Young enough to offer a new approach, but sufficiently well established to offer a comprehensive range of services, we are one the UK’s fastest-growing businesses with growth at a compound rate of 64% since 2003.
In that time we have delivered resourcing projects for major multinational oil and gas operators, global services companies and specialist consultancies across Europe and the Middle East, North and South America, Africa , Central and South East Asia and Oceania.
Founded in 2003 by joint owners Duncan Walker and Julian Goddard, The Bridge now employs nearly 20 trained professionals, each with an average of over 10 years’ experience in their chosen speciality who recruit on behalf of many of the world’s major corporations and a far greater number of smaller, more focused employers.
For job seekers, our customers offer you the fastest career development and the most challenging technical projects. Our mission is to elevate your professional status and then keep you at the top of your field by finding you the most stimulating work with the highest rewards.
For employers, striving within an ever-changing and always competitive economic environment, you can prosper from our devotion to helping you beat your competitors to the top talent.
Our recent move to larger newly appointed premises in the heart of Leeds’ business district is a sign that the Bridge means to continue its success for years to come. One minute from the main east coast rail station and close to all the city’s amenities, the offices meet the highest modern environmental standards. The self-contained floor offers plenty of natural light as well as a selection of private offices for interviews, presentations and client services. In tandem with the latest superfast broadband, there is a skype-ready interview room for lightning face-to-faces, and a flexible and purpose-designed network brings the latest web-based career products to each desk in every room.
By a discreet and highly targeted method of executive search, we provide permanent staff or contract consultants to the Oil and Gas Upstream community at all levels of appointment from fresh Deck Hand up to Heads of Geoscience, Drilling or Petroleum Engineering and even up to board level.
Specialisms in which we offer a wealth of experience and a vast database of candidates include:
- Management CEO, COO, General Manager, Country Manager, VPs/Heads of Exploration, Geoscience, Subsurface, Drilling, Operations, Production, Rig Managers, HSE Management
- SubSurface Explorationists, Geologists and Geophysicists, Reservoir Engineers, Petrophysicists and Sedimentologists
- Drilling and Production Drilling Superintendents, Drilling Supervisors, Drilling Engineers, Production Engineers, Production Technologists and Facilities Engineers, HSE specialists
- Offshore Personnel OIMs, Rig Managers, Tool Pushers, Drillers, Electrical and Mechanical Engineers
- Technical Service Providers Directional Drillers, Wellsite Geologists, Wireline Engineers, Fishing Tool Supervisors, MWD and LWD Operators, Optimisation Engineers, Bit Engineers, Casing Hands, Drilling Fluid Engineers, Seismic Crews, Mudloggers and Solids Control Engineers
- Technical Consultants Process Engineers, Flow Assurance Engineers, Naval Architects, Piping Engineers, Commissioning Engineers
- Project Staff Project Managers, Project Engineers, Planning Engineers and Cost Engineers
Our trained and experienced consultants constantly map the latest changes in the Upstream population to understand where the most sought-after specialists reside, where the most interesting projects are being launched, where your next move should be.
A glance at the following recent appointments gives an excellent flavour of the positions, locations and customer profile you can expect us to be familiar with:
- Consultant Drilling Supervisor West Africa for Multinational Operator
- Geophysicist UAE for National Oil Company
- General Manager Egypt for European/Egyptian JV
- Development Geologist Aberdeen for Multinational Major
- Drilling Engineer Aberdeen for Multinational Operator
- Consultant Production Technologist Malaysia for Asian Operator
- Production Engineer North Africa US/NOC JV
- Head of Subsurface London for UK major
- Reservoir Engineer Norway for European Operator
- Development Geologist MENA for British Operator
- Geophysicist London for European Major
- Exploration Geologist Australia for Supermajor VP Operations Asia for US Operator