Senior Wellhead Supervisor - Qatar
One of the largest oil producers in the world, with the largest non-associated gas fields, is now looking for a highly experienced Wellhead Services Supervisor for their Well Integrity Department in the Middle East.
The Wellhead Supervisor is responsible for overseeing and coordinating all related activities associated with the Wellhead Services i.e. managing the day to day activities and providing supervisory support to company operations. Responsible for the efficient and safe operation of the facilities, ensuring the required quality and safety standards of work carried out by personnel within the designated area are met in an efficient and cost effective manner, according to company and client procedures and policies.
Required experience and expertise:
• Minimum of a HND / B.Sc. in an Engineering discipline, preferably Mechanical/Petroleum Engineering.
• 10 years experience in the Oil and Gas industry, particularly in operations, including 5 years rig experience together with wellhead installation.
• Strong experience of: all well types, wellhead sealing, well corrosion surveillance, familiar with non destructive testing (NDT), corrosion logs and other diagnostics tools, corrosion inhibition plans / chemicals, cathodic protection and corrosion resistant coatings etc.
• Proven experience in mechanical tubing casing repair methods, including hot work systems
• Must have good understanding of well heads, and annulus bleed systems
• Strong leadership skills and the ability to work and communicate effectively at all levels within a multi-disciplinary/multi-cultural environment.
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
Working in Qatar offers a secure, family-oriented lifestyle where expatriate employees and their families are encouraged to fully participate in the community. All posts offer competitive, locally tax free salaries together with a comprehensive expatriate package including family status, accommodation and furniture allowances, life insurance and medical coverage, generous annual leave with paid airfares, and other allowances.
Interested candidates should forward their CV, quoting the reference number UK705045 in the subject line by clicking apply button.