Senior Petroleum Engineer - Qatar
COMPETITIVE TAX-FREE SALARIES
One of the largest oil producers in the world, with the largest non-associated gas fields, can offer diverse experience in complex geological production and exploration environments.
Our client is now looking for a number of highly experienced Petroleum Engineers and Completions Engineers to coordinate and provide support to all Well Integrity activities for their mature fields in the Middle East. This will include all engineering aspects of well integrity studies and evaluation throughout the well life from its conception to abandonment.
Required experience and expertise:
• BSc in Petroleum Engineering, or equivalent.
• Minimum of 10 years experience as a Petroleum Engineer or Completions Engineer in the Oil & Gas upstream industry.
• Proven expertise in well completion, workover, well integrity studies and the review of large and mature oil and gas fields.
• Experience of recommending remedial work solutions for all types of wells.
• A thorough understanding of well construction and completion design and demonstrable experience in maintenance integrity.
• Experience of working in mature production fields.
• Strong teamwork skills and experience of working within a multi cultural environment and be willing to mentor less experienced Engineers.
• Familiar with API and SORSOK International Standards.
Petroleum engineering software
• OFM, PROSPER, WIMS
Working in Qatar offers a secure, family-oriented lifestyle where expatriate employees and their families are encouraged to fully participate in the community. All posts offer competitive, locally tax free salaries together with a comprehensive expatriate package including family status, accommodation and furniture allowances, life insurance and medical coverage, generous annual leave with paid airfares, and other allowances.
Interested candidates should forward their CV, quoting the reference number UK705043 in the subject line by clicking apply button.