Using Mathcad and FS2000, perform and supervise Detail Design and Project Engineering activities whilst providing a Focal point with Client on Technical and Commercial issues.
- Experience in detail design and supervision of structural engineering projects including, lifting and rigging equipment systems.
- Proficient in the preparation of detail design calculations, technical documents, proposals as well as displaying considerable project management skills.
- Perform and supervise computer analysis using computer based frame and finite element software packages.
- Supervise engineering functions to facilitate project execution from start to final completion.
- Hold technical and commercial discussions and carry out top-level presentations.
- Experience in conducting and supervising personnel in the execution of works both onshore and offshore.
- Prepare detailed job proposals, manhour estimates, cost estimates and project plans would be expected.
The successful candidate will ideally be Chartered, but this is not essential. Previous experience in a similar position within the Oil & Gas sector and offshore platforms however is essential.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Matchtech Group UK Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.