Kentz is a global engineering specialist solutions provider, with 14,500 employees operating in 30 countries worldwide. We have provided Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) services, Construction, and Technical Support Services (TSS) to clients in the energy and resources sectors for more than 90 years. Kentz is listed on the London Stock Exchange (symbol: KENZ) and is a member of the FTSE 250.
Kentz now has a requirement for a Senior Civil and Structural Design Draughtsman based in South Africa.
• Responsible for consulting, feasibility studies & site investigation.
• Prepares civil and structural drawings in 3D which are correct, neat and complete in detail.
• Responsible for the checking, updating & revisions to existing drawings.
• Must be able to effectively communicate.
• QA/QC when site support is required by client.
• Assist Section Leader with the preparations of detailed planning, quotations and schedules.
Education Qualifications & Experience:
• Applicable Diploma, National Diploma/ Technical Diploma/ (S4) ND (T3)/ N6
• Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Structural Design Draughtsman
• Well supported by this global engineering and construction organisation
• Long term rewarding career on offer
• Excellent salary package with benefits
• On-going professional and personal development
• Gain valuable experience on major resource projects