1. Oil and Gas Separation
2. Gas Dehydration
3. Petroleum Gas Compression
4. Natural Gas Liquids Recovery
5. Oil Pumping and Metering
6. Injection Water Treatment
7. Produced Water Treatment
8. Gas Flow Measurement
9. Process Flow & P&ID's
10. Oil Treatment (Dehydration)
The stand-alone modules allow an individual to select those learning materials that suit his or her own particular requirements. Modules can be studied at the candidates own pace and in any order, but the order is as numbered. The study time needed is likely to be in the range 20 - 40 hours for each module.
Each module will consist of one or more Workbooks, and a "Guide to Open Learning".
No commitment to enrolling for the complete Petroleum Processing Technology Series is required at any time though each candidate must register for each module.
Each module may be assessed by examination and an individual certificate endorsed by City and Guilds awarded to successful candidates.
Each exam which is passed successfully will contribute to one Certificate of Unit Credit towards The Certificate in Petroleum Processing Technology. The Certificate will be awarded once all 10 Certificates of Unit Credit have been accumulated.
Aim of the Series
The aim of this Petroleum Processing Technology series is to help anyone with an interest in the oil industry, achieve a broad understanding of:
1. The operational techniques of petroleum processing
2. The function and construction of a representative selection of plant and equipment used in the processing of petroleum reservoir fluids.
The series will be of value to:
• Oil company or contract production operations staff in the early years of their career.
• More experienced operations staff who wish to see their experience reflected in a meaningful qualification, or who wish to refresh their understanding of petroleum processing technology.
• Managers and supervisors of oil, service and manufacturing companies who need to build on their background knowledge of the subject.
• New technical or engineering graduates, as part of their induction programme.
• Administrative staff that require an introduction to the technical background, and a key to the technical language.
• the industry, as underpinning knowledge towards achieving standards of competence.
Modules consist of one, or more, spirally bound workbook contained in a presentation folder.
As well as the subject matter workbooks contain:
• Training targets for candidates to achieve by the end of each unit.
• Test yourself questions to see how much candidates understand.
• Check yourself answers to check that candidates are progressing along the right lines.
• Activities for candidates to apply their new knowledge.
• Summaries for candidates to recap on the major steps in their progress
||PRICE (including UK delivery)
|Oil and Gas Separation
|Petroleum Gas Compression
|Natural Gas Liquids Recovery
|Oil Pumping and Metering
|Injection Water Treatment
|Produced Water Treatment
|Gas Flow Measurement
|Process Flow and P&ID's
|Oil Treatment (Dehydration
Postage overseas will incur additional cost dependant on location.