Major Oil and Gas Company in Saudi Arabia will be interviewing in Central London in August 2013 for job skills trainers, to teach young Saudi technicians in various crafts. No formal training qualifications are required.
Details of the contract will be discussed during the interview, but the basics are as follows:
- 1 year contract (renewable)
- Monthly Salary: Approximately $7,500-9,000 USD Tax Free, negotiable depending on candidate’s qualifications and level of experience
- 36 days paid leave per year which can be split in 3 with airfares & travel time paid
- 15 days salary as End of Service Bonus every year
- Medical insurance
- Etc. etc.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• 4 Years’ experience as maintenance Engineer or 11 years’ experience as technician in Class 1, Division 1, Oil & Gas Petrochemical Plants.
• Able to troubleshoot and repair AC machines , able to maintain HV transformers, HV/LV switchgear, UPS systems and Motor operated valves, using electrical/ electronic, test equipment, schematics and one line diagrams.
• Maintain and troubleshoot HV breakers and transformers
• Basic operation / programming of PLC.