WRS is a UK based consultancy working in the worldwide Oil & Gas, Power and Mining industries. We recruit for both permanent staff requirements and temporary to long term consultancy roles. We offer a specialist recruitment service working with specific candidates for specific requirements.
The client is a major operator looking for an experienced Subsea Team Leader, Based in Onne-Nigeria camp to work a one year contract on a 4/4 week rotation. The contract will include international business class flight and travel days paid.
- Enhance Subsea equipment design and operational procedures to optimise safety, efficiency and installation time.
- Prepare Subsea Programs, Guidelines & Contingency ops per objectives and Total rules
- Support Call For Tender for Subsea Services
- Involved in project interfaces (SPS, ECP, Field Operations, Completion engineering) as required
- Supervise the engineering/construction/repair/maintenance/testing works of contractors in line with the clients Rules and interests, with full involvement in planning and follow up
- Provide Subsea Eng Support to Deepwater Offshore Supervisor(s) as required
- Provide Subsea Technical Support to Subsea Superintendent as required
- Have Subsea lessons learnt logged, communicated, fed in GDCPs.
- Track and update Subsea NPT register, benchmark operations and update other performance monitoring logs
- Perform complex technical studies & troubleshooting problems for operations, assist technical investigations,analysis & feedback
- Prepare End of Activity/Well Summaries & Analyses, Technical Memos, Trend Charts, Diagrams and other documentation for dissemination of Subsea Technical information and/or feedback.
- Prepare Scope of Work documents, Waivers, MRFs and other documentation to support procurement of materials and services relevant to Subsea scope
- Drive/Support development & implementation of local Contractor maintenance procedures