My client is a major operator looking for and experienced Deepwater Drilling Superintendent to be based their Lagos office to work a 4/4 week rotation. The initial contract is for 12 months with possibility for annual extension.
- AKPO Drilling and Completion operation costs +/-1M$/d operation.
- AKPO Drilling and Completion Superintendent leads a team of 10 persons: 4 drilling supervisors, 2 rig site engineers, 2 subsea
Supervisors and 2 completion supervisors
- The Superintendent handles mainly the drilling rig contract (+/- 150 M$/year)
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND BACKGROUND
- Petroleum Industry Graduate to BSC level (or equivalent professional experience)
- English: fluent.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Drilling and Completion operations.
- Master in Required skills; Problem Analysis & Decision Making, Team Work & Leadership.
OTHER OBSERVATIONS ON THE SPECIFICITIES OF THE POSITION AND ITS ENVIRONMENT
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT
- Ability to analyse difficult technical problems and propose solutions keeping HSE as first priority particularly during E&A operations
- Flexibility to cope with frequent changes due to a mix of exploration and development activity: changes of program, procedures, correspondent, area of operations, type of wells, equipment, etc…
- Coordinate all subcontractors activities (up to 20 Contracts)