RPS Group is major global energy, planning and environmental consultancy with over 5,000 staff and with offices in Europe, Australia, SE Asia, Middle East, Russia, Africa, America and Canada.
RPS Health, Safety and Environmental provides consultancy, due diligence and corporate services to commercial property owners and developers, financial institutions and commercial lenders, managing agents, property managers, industrial clients, local authorities and the wider public sector.
Job Title: Occupational Hygienist
Location: Aberdeen (including offshore)
Overview Of Role:
To provide a consultative service to RPS clients on all aspects of Occupational Hygiene. Identifying issues and making recommendations to the customer to ensure control of health hazards in the workplace.
- Undertake surveys at client sites and evaluate situations in the workplace
- Assess risk to health from various factors including dusts, chemicals, noise, vibration & local exhaust ventilation
- Offer effective solutions to clients to reduce/eliminate risks to health in the workplace
- Make recommendations on control methods/remedies
- Compile reports and present findings to clients